Rawhide Braiding with Bill Ferreira
June 3rd and 4th, 2023
Big Timber, Montana Fairgrounds
All levels are welcome in this fun rawhide braiding class!
Braiding class will be doing a rawhide bracelet and scarf slide.
Techniques being presented will cover:
- A 6 or 8 plait braid for bracelet body
- Foundation knots( Spanish ring knot)
- Cover knots( pineapple knot)
- Adding a color interweave( on scarf slide)
- Proper temper (moisture content) of rawhide for braiding
Class will benefit anyone from beginning braiders to intermediate braiders looking for techniques to refine their work. Basic skills learned here will transfer to many other braiding applications. All materials will be provided. Bring along your braiding fid and a bench top vise if you have one, though not required for class. We will provide them if needed.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
*Full refunds until May 20th. No refunds after May 20th.*
4 in stock